Business Analyst – Software delivery, client facing, agile.
Intechnica is one of GP Bullhound’s top 50 fastest growing Northern technology businesses.
Our vision is to “Make Technology, Make a Difference” to organisations where Technology could drive business value. We have an impressive client list of 200+ companies, ranging from cutting edge start-ups to FTSE 100 businesses, we help them to understand and improve their IT capability including programme management, architecture design, Agile enablement, software engineering and AI-as-a-service.
People turn to us for sound advice and assistance to solve complex problems.
Off the back of this success, our Technology Advisory service is double its headcount YOY for the last 3 years and we are looking for a passionate, driven and ambitious Consultants to join our expanding team.
You will work closely with senior client stakeholders, understanding their technology estates, auditing good practice, assessing systems (applications & infrastructure), people capability and processes and providing detailed findings in the form of a report advising on risks, improvement opportunities and then help in delivering change.
You will be involved at all stages of the client lifecycle, from pre-sales to delivery ensuring that all client requests are delivered in an efficient way. Our technology consultants are trusted advisors to our clients and your expertise will contribute to the development of their business.
Intechnica is always looking to improve process across its teams, and you will contribute to this cycle of continuous improvement.
You will help our clients achieve business success with technology by providing IT due diligence, consulting advice and technical delivery across a wide range of clients and industry sectors.
We are looking for people with the following skills and experiences:
• Good understanding of SDLC or a Technical Background – experience close to Software Development teams is essential.
• Understanding the components of bespoke software systems.
• Strong Stakeholder Management Skills – must be comfortable engaging with clients up to C-level.
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Good organisation and time management skills.
• Experience writing business documentation (business requirement, training or user guides) Able to present technical information in a non-technical way.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills.
• Experience within a Consultancy or Professional service (beneficial)
• A broad understanding of following technology categories and packages : eCommerce, CMS, AdTech, WorkFlow, Databases, CRM, BI, Order Management, Warehouse and Inventory Management
• A practical knowledge of Agile best practice.
This role will suit a client facing:
• Technical Consultant
• Business Consultant
• Business Analyst
• Product Owner
• Flexible working – we trust people to do the right thing and do not watch the clock.
• Great career progression – as a fast-growing company there is plenty of opportunity to show what you can do.
• We value customer and technical skills for their own sake – you do not have to go into management to get on.
• Have your voice heard – with an average of 5 people per squad, teams are big enough to be supportive but small enough for everyone to be heard.
• Personal pension
• Company Funded Medical Benefit
• Life Assurance – 4 times your salary for your beneficiaries
• Maternity, Paternity, Adoption leave
• Childcare vouchers
• 25 days’ holiday
• Cycle to work – buy a bike with us.
• Free breakfast
• Free fruit – but we are no angels, we also have plenty of free unhealthy snacks.