We’re looking for a Content Executive to support us as we grow. You’ll be one of the first hires in an ambitious new marketing team, supporting the promotion of Intechnica as one of the UK’s fastest-growing technology consultancies. It will be your role to turn customer success stories into engaging and arresting content, collaborating with account managers to deliver collateral to an exceptional quality.
You’ll be responsible for creating content, measuring its performance and using data to create compelling messaging. As Content Executive, you’ll get the chance to craft an authentic narrative that resonates with prospects and clients alike and play an essential role in growing the business.
We enjoy an excellent reputation in the marketplace, but we need that to grow. We are a digital-first business, so we will be using SEO, email and organic social channels to raise awareness and nurture leads into paying clients. We’re still at the start of our content journey, so we’re looking for somebody to get stuck in, understand what makes our target market tick, and use that knowledge and insight to bring our messaging alive.
The right candidate is a talented storyteller with an excellent control of the English language. We’re after an individual with keen commercial awareness and an understanding of the B2B technology arena. You should have a solid understanding of metrics such as CTR and bounce rate, and be familiar with concepts such as the marketing funnel/flywheel and value propositions.
Experience in delivering projects using WordPress, Adobe InCopy and InDesign is desirable. Rough experience with HTML/CSS for landing pages and digital campaigns is a plus but not essential. You should have a strong knowledge of SEO and content marketing principles and be eager to experiment with new formats and ideas.
Companies struggle to get the results from technology that we know are possible.
Well implemented technology can be world-changing, it removes waste and makes us better at what we do. Where technology is ignored or used badly, we fail.
Intechnica’s mission is to help others achieve the true value that technology can offer and increase their success and value.
We achieve this through our excellence at understanding how to improve a technology function to deliver business value and then assisting the company to deliver those improvements. Our strengths include architecture, strategy, change management, technical leadership selection, software development and cloud platform management. More recently we have created a data science and machine learning services. In the future, we will look to other areas that we can build capabilities to help businesses succeed.
Intechnica is trusted by over 40 of the UK’s leading Private Equity firms to help assess the quality of technology in their investments. Last year we supported over 70 investments. Some of our trade projects include the support of leading eCommerce platforms both B2B and B2C, the creation of a robotic automation process for invoice reconciliation using smart data-driven decision making, visual image recognition software for the protection of children and the use of data to improve product recommendations.
Last year we grew by 40% in revenue and profitability and look set to continue this trend into this year. We have a great reputation in the market and our clients recommend us. This year we are looking to expand our services overseas into the Nordics followed by Germany and America after that. By 2023 we want to have grown from 65 to over 200 people and increased our revenues by 300%. We believe that this is possible, based on our current growth and the market opportunity.
We have a hardworking and professional culture but believe that you should have fun doing it. We look for people who align with our values:
• We are a team: we believe that effective teamwork is the key to successful delivery.
• We are determined: we don’t let obstacles stand in our way and strive to deliver positive change.
• We are open and flexible: we listen to others and are prepared to change our views.
• We learn and teach: we strive to be as good as we can and to be effective at developing others.
• We create value: we help our clients and Intechnica to grow and succeed.
We are a diverse organisation and proud of it. We have people of varied ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion and political outlook. What unites us is our belief that technology makes a difference.
• Flexible working: we trust people to do the right thing and don’t watch the clock.
• Social Events: Summer BBQ and Christmas Party, plus monthly events organised by our Social Committee.
• Free food: breakfast, fruit and snacks.
• Lunch & Learn: listen to and learn from people talking about a topic they are passionate about, or host one yourself in whilst grabbing a free lunch.
• Onsite hot drinks machine – enjoy your premium hot drink free of charge!
• Private medical insurance.
• Real career progression: as a fast-growing company, there is plenty of opportunity to learn from others and show what you can do.
• Life assurance: four times your salary for your beneficiaries.
• 25 days holiday: (plus bank holidays)
• Cycle to work scheme.
• We’re a team and therefore value technical skills for their own sake: you don’t have to go into management in order to progress.
• Have your voice heard: teams are big enough to be supportive but small enough for everyone to be heard