Companies struggle to get the results from technology that we know are possible.
Well implemented technology can be world-changing, it removes waste and makes us better at what we do. Where technology is ignored or used badly, we fail.
Intechnica’s mission is to help others achieve the true value that technology can offer and increase their success and value.
We achieve this through our excellence at understanding how to improve a technology function to deliver business value and then assisting the company to deliver those improvements. Our strengths include architecture, strategy, change management, technical leadership selection, software development and cloud platform management. More recently we have created a data science and machine learning services. In the future, we will look to other areas that we can build capabilities to help businesses succeed.
Intechnica is trusted by over 40 of the UK’s leading Private Equity firms to help assess the quality of technology in their investments. Last year we supported over 70 investments including the sale of eBays classifieds arm to Adventia for $9bn. Some of our trade projects include; the support of leading eCommerce platforms both B2B and B2C, the creation of a robotic automation process for invoice reconciliation using smart data-driven decision making, visual image recognition software for the protection of children and the use of data to improve product recommendations.
Last year we grew by 40% in revenue and profitability and look set to continue this trend into this year. We have a great reputation in the market and our clients recommend us. This year we are looking to expand our services overseas into the Nordics followed by Germany and America after that. By 2023 we want to have grown from 65 to over 200 people and increased our revenues by 300%. We believe that this is possible, based on our current growth and the market opportunity.
We have a hardworking and professional culture but believe that you should have fun doing it. We look for people who align with our values:
• We are a team: we believe that effective teamwork is the key to successful delivery.
• We are determined: we don’t let obstacles stand in our way and strive to deliver positive change.
• We are open and flexible: we listen to others and are prepared to change our views.
• We learn and teach: we strive to be as good as we can and to be effective at developing others.
• We create value: we help our clients and Intechnica to grow and succeed.
We are a diverse organisation and proud of it. We have people of varied ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion and political outlook. What unites us is our belief that technology makes a difference.
• Understanding business needs as they relate to a potential change or transformation
• Gather, identify and document business requirements ensuring that requirements fully capture and specify the end to end journey
• Simplify requirements so that they are easily understood across the whole team
• Work with your team to ensure that all features are fully understood and accurately estimated
• Work with the client to understand and prioritise stories
• Work with your team to plan sprints and releases
• Work directly with business users, assisting in gathering requirements and converting these into deliverable features (user stories)
• Work with testers and developers to define acceptance criteria for features and non-functional requirements and identify any gaps
• Validate that what is being delivered matches the clients requirements and expectations
• Manage the day-to-day delivery of sprints within a project
• Able to learn and understand current business processes and help to model new processes/procedures.
• Extensive first-hand practical experience of investigating operational requirements, problems and opportunities and seeking effective business solutions
• Experience of working with business users to define requirements and design solutions to those requirements.
• Excellent documentation skills including experience writing business cases and user stories
• Demonstrable experience of rapidly gaining understanding of more than one complex area and ability to interpret and identify relevant/improved ways of working.
• Excellent communication skills – you must be able to communicate complex ideas to the different levels of stakeholders within each of our client engagements.
• Flexible working: we trust people to do the right thing and don’t watch the clock.
• Social Events: Summer BBQ and Christmas Party, plus monthly events organised by our Social Committee.
• Free food: breakfast, fruit and snacks.
• Lunch & Learn: listen to and learn from people talking about a topic they are passionate about, or host one yourself in whilst grabbing a free lunch.
• Onsite hot drinks machine – enjoy your premium hot drink free of charge!
• Private medical insurance.
• Real career progression: as a fast-growing company, there is plenty of opportunity to learn from others and show what you can do.
• Life assurance: four times your salary for your beneficiaries.
• 25 days holiday: (plus bank holidays)
• Cycle to work scheme.
• We’re a team and therefore value technical skills for their own sake: you don’t have to go into management in order to progress.
• Have your voice heard: teams are big enough to be supportive but small enough for everyone to be heard