20 March 2020
Intechnica was founded in 2006 and our vision is to make technology make a difference by increasing the value and removing the risks that Technology can bring to a business. Based in Manchester and London, Intechnica’s Consulting, AI and Software Development services help businesses deliver real growth.
Due to our continued growth we are looking for a Principal Consultant to join our Consultancy team providing general technical development expertise to a wide range of our clients.
Our Principal Consultants are responsible for the overall project (Strategy and Delivery). Stakeholder engagement is a key requirement as you will be dealing with the leadership team from a mature, well established business through to Investor Directors and Co-Founders of high growth, scale up businesses. You need to be a dynamic individual who can adapt quickly to those situations.
Why work for us?
We are a team and as such we take pride in being an open and flexible business. We are passionate about delivering great results for our clients – you will play a key role in helping to shape the future of our business moving forward.
You must be more than business savvy, as you will need to quickly get to grip with how Technology can help the client improve / deliver their business outcomes. Then, convince the client to engage us, in making change happen.
We are not looking for a salesperson. We need to hire people with consulting skills, people who are passionate about technology. People with experience of working across multiple businesses and industry sectors. People who understand how companies grow & scale, quickly and sustainably.
You will be responsible for;
- Quality of delivery
- Continuous improvement
- Technical R&D
- Provide mentorship to more junior SME/Consultant
- Support pre-workshop calls (pre-sale)
- Review proposals
- Review pre-site information and conduct any necessary R&D
- Technical lead during workshops
- Contribute to technical content of reports
- Contribute to flags and scoring (with Principal/Consultant)
- Work collaboratively and engage with Principal’s or senior consultants
- Review reports
- Content creation – marketing / events
- Support development of services and digital blueprint
- Maintain up to date technical knowledge
- Support team on knowledge transfer / training on relevant tech topics
- Deliver in-portfolio work
- Ensure effective communication with clients (meet response SLA’s)
- QA review reports (for other consultants/principal)
- Work with team to support pre-sale / projects as required
- Continuous improvement
- Demonstrate understanding of Intechnica’s DD/IT Assessment Approach Digital framework and contribute to on-going improvements.
Perks of the job
- Flexible working: we trust people to do the right thing and don’t watch the clock.
- Social Events: Summer BBQ and Christmas Party, plus monthly events organised by our Social Committee.
- Free food: breakfast, fruit and snacks.
- Lunch & Learn: listen to and learn from people talking about a topic they are passionate about, or host one yourself in whilst grabbing a free lunch.
- Onsite hot drinks machine – enjoy your premium hot drink free of charge!
- Private medical insurance.
- Real career progression: as a fast-growing company, there is plenty of opportunity to learn from others and show what you can do.
- Life assurance: four times your salary for your beneficiaries.
- 25 days holiday: (plus bank holidays).
- Cycle to work scheme.
- We’re a team and therefore value technical skills for their own sake: you don’t have to go into management in order to progress.
- Have your voice heard: teams are big enough to be supportive but small enough for everyone to be heard.