Project Manager / Scheduler
Intechnica is one of GP Bullhound’s top 50 fastest growing Northern technology businesses. We make technology make a difference.
Our vision is to Make Technology Make a Difference to organisations where Technology could be doing more to add business value. We have worked with over 200 companies, large and small including many well known names/brands, to help them understand and improve their IT capability including programme management, architecture design, Agile enablement, software engineering and AI-as-a-service. People turn to us for sound advice and assistance to solve complex problems.
Our Consultancy service is growing, and we are looking for someone who is passionate about project co-ordination join our team. You will help our clients achieve business success with technology by supporting our technology experts who provide due diligence, consulting advice and technical delivery across a wide range of clients and industry sectors.
What will you do?
- You will manage resources and key project information whilst assisting with the scheduling and planning of meetings and project activities.
- You will be immersed in all stages of the project lifecycle, from pre-sales to delivery, ensuring that all project and resource requests are executed in an efficient way.
- You will be passionate about the need for continuous improvement and confident to share your ideas to allow Intechnica to improve process across its teams.
- You must be confident and comfortable engaging with internal and client stakeholders at all levels.
- You will be organised, have a flexible and creative approach to resource planning.
- You will have the ability to manage multiple work streams.
- You will be proactive, working in a fast paced environment.
Candidates must possess the following skills and experience:
- A good understanding of the full software development lifecycle including Agile delivery methodologies with the ability to motivate and support high performing teams.
- Experience in diary management and scheduling of multi projects and resource.
- Experience in using appropriate project related tools e.g: Trello, Monday.com, MS Project, timesheet tracking (e.g Harvest) and resource planning (e.g Resource Guru)
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of MS Office packages, including proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organisational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Experience working on software development projects and ensuring objectives, goals, and commitments are met.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels.
We have a hardworking and professional culture but believe in having fun. We LOVE people who are collaborative, curious in outlook and aligned our values:
- We are a team: we believe that effective teamwork is the key to successful delivery.
- We are determined: we do not let obstacles stand in our way and strive to deliver positive change.
- We are open and flexible: we listen to others and are prepared to change our views.
- We learn and teach: we strive to be as good as we can and to be effective at developing others.
- We create value: we help our clients and Intechnica to grow and succeed.
Intechnica is a diverse organisation and proud of it. We have people of varied ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion, and political outlook. What unites us is our belief that technology makes a difference.
- Flexible working: we trust people to do the right thing and don’t watch the clock.
- Home working – the office is open currently Tuesday to Thursday.
- Social Events: Summer BBQ and Christmas Party, plus monthly events organised by our Social Committee.
- Free food: breakfast, fruit and snacks.
- Lunch & Learn: listen to and learn from people talking about a topic they are passionate about, or host one yourself in whilst grabbing a free lunch.
- Onsite hot drinks machine – enjoy your premium hot drink free of charge!
- Private medical insurance.
- Real career progression: as a fast-growing company, there are plenty of opportunities to learn from others and show what you can do.
- Life assurance: four times your salary for your beneficiaries.
- 25 days holiday: (plus bank holidays)
- Your birthday off to celebrate the birth of you!
- Length of service awards
- Training opportunities
- Spirit awards for being an intechnica champion.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- We’re a team and therefore value technical skills for their own sake: you don’t have to go into management in order to progress.
- Have your voice heard: teams are big enough to be supportive but small enough for everyone to be heard