Companies struggle to get the results from technology that we know are possible.
Well implemented technology can be world-changing, it removes waste and makes us better at what we do. Where technology is ignored or used badly, we fail.
Intechnica’s mission is to help others achieve the true value that technology can offer and increase their success and value.
We achieve this through our excellence at understanding how to improve a technology function to deliver business value and then assisting the company to deliver those improvements. Our strengths include architecture, strategy, change management, technical leadership selection, software development and cloud platform management. More recently we have created a data science and machine learning services. In the future, we will look to other areas that we can build capabilities to help businesses succeed.
Intechnica is trusted by over 40 of the UK’s leading Private Equity firms to help assess the quality of technology in their investments. Last year we supported over 70 investments. Some of our trade projects include the support of leading eCommerce platforms both B2B and B2C, the creation of a robotic automation process for invoice reconciliation using smart data-driven decision making, visual image recognition software for the protection of children and the use of data to improve product recommendations.
Last year we grew by 40% in revenue and profitability and look set to continue this trend into this year. We have a great reputation in the market and our clients recommend us. This year we are looking to expand our services overseas into the Nordics followed by Germany and America after that. By 2023 we want to have grown from 65 to over 200 people and increased our revenues by 300%. We believe that this is possible, based on our current growth and the market opportunity.
We have a hardworking and professional culture but believe that you should have fun doing it. We look for people who align with our values:
• We are a team: we believe that effective teamwork is the key to successful delivery.
• We are determined: we don’t let obstacles stand in our way and strive to deliver positive change.
• We are open and flexible: we listen to others and are prepared to change our views.
• We learn and teach: we strive to be as good as we can and to be effective at developing others.
• We create value: we help our clients and Intechnica to grow and succeed.
We are a diverse organisation and proud of it. We have people of varied ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion and political outlook. What unites us is our belief that technology makes a difference.
Our Technology Advisory service is growing strongly. We are looking for a passionate technologist to join our team. You will help our clients achieve business success with technology by providing technology expertise, due diligence, consulting advice and technical delivery across a wide range of clients and industry sectors. What will you do?
Join our expanding team working across all our business lines and with a range of clients in different industry sectors.
You will work closely with senior client stakeholders within mid market companies to understanding their technology estates, auditing good practice, assessing systems (applications & infrastructure), people capability and processes and advising on risks, improvement opportunities linked to investment, as well as helping them delivering change. One engagement maybe to design the architecture for machine learning platform, another may include planning a cloud migration.
You will be involved at all stages of the client lifecycle, from pre-sales to service delivery ensuring that all client requests are delivered in an efficient way. Our technology consultants are trusted advisors to our clients and your expertise will contribute to the development of their business.
Intechnica is always looking to improve process across its teams and you will contribute to this cycle of continuous improvement. Requirements What’s most important to us is your approach – we value people who are collaborative and curious in outlook, interested in learning new technologies, understanding and spotting clients problems and helping to solve them and enjoy working in teams and who can own a delivery from beginning to end.
We pride ourselves on providing pragmatic and down-to-earth advice. Our architects have significant experience designing and building modern digital products and who can draw on their practical experience to give clients real world, implementable solutions.
You must be comfortable engaging with client stakeholders at all levels in order to gain a good understanding of a situation to be able to provide trustworthy, insightful advice and be comfortable documenting and presenting that advice to senior stakeholders or investors.
People in this role may be required to travel 1-2 days per week.
• Experience designing technology platforms and deep familiarity with modern development techniques
• Exposure to multiple sectors including: e-commerce; media; big data or machine learning is a real positive
• Familiarity with at least one of the major cloud provider’s technology stacks (Amazon, Google, Microsoft).
• Knowledge of dev/ops tool chains.
• You’ll need to deal with clients large and small so great communication skills are essential.
• Problem solving and troubleshooting skills and most importantly the ability to exercise mature judgment.
• A broad understanding of technology categories and packages, including knowledge of as many of the following as possible: e-commerce; content management systems; ad-tech; workflow; databases; CRM; BI; order management; warehouse; and inventory management. In addition, you should be able to understand the components of bespoke software systems.
• Experience identifying key client business technology issues, determining needs by supplementing standard assessment techniques with innovative approaches, evaluating and validating analysis and developing recommendations.
• Planning timescales and the resources needed.
• Working with clients to define the scope of a project.
• Flexible working: we trust people to do the right thing and don’t watch the clock.
• Social Events: Summer BBQ and Christmas Party, plus monthly events organised by our Social Committee.
• Free food: breakfast, fruit and snacks.
• Lunch & Learn: listen to and learn from people talking about a topic they are passionate about, or host one yourself in whilst grabbing a free lunch.
• Onsite hot drinks machine – enjoy your premium hot drink free of charge!
• Private medical insurance.
• Real career progression: as a fast-growing company, there is plenty of opportunity to learn from others and show what you can do.
• Life assurance: four times your salary for your beneficiaries.
• 25 days holiday: (plus bank holidays)
• Cycle to work scheme.
• We’re a team and therefore value technical skills for their own sake: you don’t have to go into management in order to progress.
• Have your voice heard: teams are big enough to be supportive but small enough for everyone to be heard