Jeremy Gidlow is the Managing Director and Co-Founder of Intechnica.
Jeremy has 19 years’ experience in all aspects of technology spanning software development, cloud platfroms, hardware and networking. He has worked with leading companies such as Avis, Asos, Channel 4, GSK, William Hill and Sky.
Jeremy specialises in the alignment of business strategy with technical strategy, CTO selection and application performance.
He is the current hands on Group CEO of Intechnica and Netacea which he co-founded with Andy Still.
Netacea, built with £7.8m of external investment, is an innovative cloud service that enables insight and control of internet traffic using machine learning and data science. It is used by the likes of AO to minimise risk and maximise opportunity in their digital traffic.
Intechnica specialises in maximising enterprise value in mid-market companies through use of technology.
- Jeremy Gidlow founded Intechnica in 2006 with Andy Still.
- Responsible for implementation and optimisation of the system that successfully sold the tickets for Glastonbury 2005.
- Securing a £5 million Series A syndicated investment for Intechnica from Mercia Technologies, current shareholders and private investors.
- Since Intechnica’s April 2017 seed investment, Jeremy has overseen the company grow with a 320% increase in staff.
- Increases in product revenue of 150% year on year.
- Working with some of the most exciting companies in the world including GSK, Unilever, Sky, Channel 4, Ted Baker, ASOS, Hobbs, Ted Baker, Nisa and Seetickets.