Julia Embury is a Senior Product Owner at Intechnica.
Julia has worked on some of Intechnica’s most high-profile projects and is highly experienced working on Digital Transformation projects across multiple industries, including finance and eCommerce.
She specialises in Technical Transformation projects, helping clients to build products that are aligned to their visions and objectives – delivering high value at every stage. Through close working relationships, Julia assists companies in identifying key problems and how to solve them. With her experience in different delivery methodologies, Julia advises clients’ delivery teams on the most effective way to achieve their goals.
Julia has the Professional Scrum Product Owner (PSPO) certification and graduated from The University of Manchester with a BSc in Biological Science. She joined Intechnica in 2014 following on from roles at The Co-operative Group and Lloyds Banking Group.
- Led two delivery teams in implementing a new solution for Avantia, migrating from their legacy system, which was preventing them being agile within the marketplace.
- Improved delivery processes with the Pets at Home team by bringing about key strategic and tactical changes, including implementation of Barclays PingIt, a redesign of the checkout experience and implementation of new subscription models for customers.
- Worked as part of the Nisa support and enhancements team implementing new delivery processes, which enabled tactical changes to key operating systems to be released every three weeks.
- Delivered a full site update to the UI for Nisa’s Order Capture System (OCS), working alongside a third-party design agency.
- Delivered an order capture application for wholesale retailer, AF Blakemore, enabling customers to easily order products from suppliers, allowing colleagues to proactively drive sales and monitor targets.