Location: Manchester, NW
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Competitive/According to experience
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior WebSphere Commerce Developer to work in one of our Development Teams. The ideal person for this role will be a developer who is expert in with developing web based systems on the WebSphere platform using JSP to create a highly interactive user experience.
Working in an agile cross functional team, focusing on high value, high usage solutions you will be expected to come up with robust solutions to meet client requirements. We focus on delivering maximum value to clients and deliver work in an agile approach with reliance on continuous integration and automation to validate that work being delivered is fit for purpose, functionally correct and also meets the business needs.
Intechnica expects developers to bring innovative ideas and solutions and to try and ensure that the team maintains its innovative edge.
- Senior WebSphere Commerce developer to work with high profile retail customers.
- Work on team projects, applying an innovative approach to your work.
- Design, develop and maintain WebSphere Commerce, web based systems.
- Interact with the client.
- Problem solving.
- A willingness to take on responsibilities to get the job done.
- Will be expected to work in an agile manner in delivery teams interacting with clients, Product Owners and Testers.
- WebSphere Commerce, EJBs, and JPA.
- Good SQL knowledge.
- JSP and Dojo.
- Familiarity with test driven development methodologies.
- Awareness of issues around client-server software development, including scalability.
- Good communication skills – you must be able to communicate complex ideas to the different levels of stakeholders within each of our client engagements.
- Must be willing to be hands on and contribute to all activities within each of our client projects.
- HTML, CSS.
- Experience of Application servers – Tomcat/WebSphere/Oracle.
- Linux scripting and log file analysis.
- Knowledge of Java and knowledge of the surrounding web standards.
- High performance and high availability systems are our specialty therefore experience in these areas would be advantageous.
- Experience of diagnosing at all levels within systems e.g. Infrastructure, OS platform, Server platform and Application.
- A degree in Computer Science/software development, which has involved significant, hands on experience with programming and software engineering principles.
Please note that we will NOT be responding to any agency applications.Apply Today