Black Friday Leaderboard
Thanks for following along live on Black Friday! Make sure you join us again next year.
Throughout Black Friday and Cyber Monday, we posted regular updates on how the top retail websites were coping with the increase in web traffic. As well as monitoring social media and word of mouth, we externally monitored the availability of 115 retail websites, updating a leaderboard every hour and cited in articles for sites including the Times, the Independent, the Mirror and Retail Week.
Now that we have collected all this data, we are busy working on a more in-depth report of our findings. This contains:
- Key findings and information about the availability of 115 leading online retailers.
- What made this year’s Black Friday the single biggest online shopping day in UK history, with industry figures and insights.
- What retailers and consumers did differently this year and how this affected online and in-store traffic patterns.
- Why more retailers turned to online queuing systems to protect customer experience, brand and revenue this year.
- Predictions and preparation plans every retailer needs to know for next year.
Want more Black Friday related content? Read The Retailers Who Start Black Friday Early.