Intechnica was founded in 2006 and our vision is to make technology make a difference by increasing the value and removing the risks that Technology can bring to a business. Based in Manchester and London, Intechnica’s Consulting, AI and Software Development services help businesses deliver real growth.
We are agents of commercial growth and have worked with over 250 companies, large and small including many well-known names/brands, to help them understand and improve their IT capability including programme management, architecture design, Agile enablement, software engineering and AI. People turn to us for sound advice and assistance to solve complex problems
Due to our continued growth we are seeking a Graduate Consultant to join our consultancy team.
Our consultancy team help our clients achieve business success with technology by assessing their technology systems, recommending innovative solutions and helping them to define their change management programmes.
Why work for us?
We are a team and as such we take pride in being an open and flexible business. We are passionate about delivering great results for our clients – you will play a key role in helping to shape the future of our business moving forward.
- You will work closely with Senior Consultant and Subject Matter experts to understand the Clients technology estates, auditing good practice and providing improvement recommendations.
- You will engage with client stakeholders at all levels to gain a good understanding of a situation to be able to provide trustworthy, insightful advice.
- Working with the Consultancy team to support client engagements.
- Consistently ensure high written standards are upheld within technical writing and copywriting.
- You will document findings for stakeholders and investors.
- You will be comfortable with some travel, typically 1-2 days per week.
- Have an understanding of computer, network and infrastructure technologies.
- You should also be highly IT literate including knowledge of Excel, Work and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to occasionally travel and work outside normal working hours to meet deadline
- Good attention to detail and able to participate in stakeholder information gathering workshops and contributing their ideas.
- Educated to degree level (minimum 2.1)
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to communicate across all levels within the business
- The ability to understand and capture technical information, key points and opinion and rewrite for consumption by a technical and non-technical audience.
- An excellent command of the English language is essential
- Have good research and analytical skills
Perks of the job
- Training and mentorship programme
- Professional development.
- Accelerated career progression.
- Practical consultancy experience.
- An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exposure to a variety of organisations, project and cutting-edge technologies.
- Opportunity for Travel in UK/Europe (short periods)
- Delivery customer value and digital transformation Flexible working: we trust people to do the right thing and don’t watch the clock.
- Social Events: Summer BBQ and Christmas Party, plus monthly events organised by our Social Committee.
- Free food: breakfast, fruit and snacks.
- Lunch & Learn: listen to and learn from people talking about a topic they are passionate about, or host one yourself in whilst grabbing a free lunch.
- Onsite hot drinks machine – enjoy your premium hot drink free of charge!
- Private medical insurance.
- Real career progression: as a fast-growing company, there is plenty of opportunity to learn from others and show what you can do.
- Life assurance: four times your salary for your beneficiaries.
- 25 days holiday: (plus bank holidays).