Marketing Communication Manager
Intechnica was founded in 2006 and our vision is to make technology make a difference by increasing the value and removing the risks that Technology can bring to a business. Based in Manchester and London, Intechnica’s Consulting, AI and Software Development services help businesses deliver real growth.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our Sales & Marketing department.
We are agents of commercial growth and have worked with over 250 companies, large and small including many well-known names/brands, to help them understand and improve their IT capability including programme management, architecture design, agile enablement, software engineering and AI. People turn to us for sound advice and assistance to solve complex problems.
Why work for us?
We are a team and as such we take pride in being an open and flexible business. We are passionate about delivering great results for our clients – you will play a key role in helping to shape the future of our business moving forward.
Your primary responsibility will be to raise awareness and general sales leads for Intechnica into its target market of PE firms and their portfolio companies. Working with the digital/SEO lead you will do this through a combination of online and physical events, PR, email, and social campaigns.
- Development & delivery of marketing strategy in collaboration with the Sales and Delivery team within the technology sector driven by commercial objectives with appropriate content marketing and product mix.
- Execute marketing strategy to ensure seamless delivery of growth plans for the business.
- Strong stakeholder management. The ability to secure buy-in from colleagues and stakeholders and managing varying requirements across the business.
- Manage the Prospect engagement programmes via our platforms.
- Own and maintain Intechnica ltd messaging, customer awareness and positioning in the marketplace. (content, social, market presence)
- Demonstrate a full understanding of our portfolio of products and services.
- Anticipate changing market conditions and the preparation of plans to deal effectively with this change.
- Plan, draft complex communications schedules and data-driven prospect communications.
- Draft, manage and implement multi-channel schedules to multiple decision makers and influencers.
- Define programs for, Lead Gen, Cross Sell/Up-Sell, Retention/Reaction/Win-back, Loyalty & referral (advocacy).
- Manage all integrated campaigns and increase sales leads encompassing brand, event, sector and seasonal campaigns.
- Influence and utilise social media and PR and assist with integration of plans.
- Develop the customer journey through our website to result in increased leads and new business.
- Responsible for promoting and planning events including exhibitions, webinars and help draft keynote presentations.
- Maintain marketing conversion metrics to agreed targets and Key Performance Indicators.
- Complete monthly reports for the senior management team
Qualifications /relevant experience required
- Relevant senior marketing (product or content) experience in B2B Technology, ICT or in an agency environment.
- Holding of or working towards membership of professional marketing body (Chartered Institute of Marketing, Institute of Digital Marketing etc.)
- BA/BSc in a relevant degree with a strong academic record.
- Experience of delivering broad-based functional advice and support.
- Evidence of developing value and service propositions.
- Understanding of marketing legislation, compliance, data regulations and procedures.
- Evidence of Lead Generation Marketing or Demand Generation Marketing. Strong working knowledge of Email Marketing Platforms, e.g. Dotmailer, Cheetah, Mailchimp and/or Marketing Automation Platforms, e.g. Silverpop, Marketo, Eloqua.
- Evidence of use and management of current CRM applications; Salesforce
- Strong understanding of managing data
- Strong campaign creation and management.
- Demonstrable track record of success in a B2B marketing role. Demonstrable organisational skills managing complex schedules.
- Experience of event management, production, and co-ordination.
- Experience of planning, budgetary management, project management and negotiation skills.
- Project Management –experience in delivering projects
- IT literate, understanding and keen interest in data, Excel and PowerPoint heavyweight. Utilising SEO to make sure that we have an increase in good quality website traffic.
- Tracking and capturing inbound leads that come through the Intechnica’s website.
- Experience in reporting to and working with C- level.
- Technology sector experience
The role is based in our Manchester office, however, will, of course, be based from home in the short term, with an opportunity to work flexibly going forward.
- Have commercial awareness.
- Can work on their own initiative.
- Dynamic, who is willing to collaborate with various departmental heads within Intechnica to understand their marketing needs.
- Flexible working: we trust people to do the right thing and don’t watch the clock.
- Social Events: Summer BBQ and Christmas Party, plus monthly events organised by our Social Committee.
- Free food: breakfast, fruit and snacks.
- Lunch & Learn: listen to and learn from people talking about a topic they are passionate about, or host one yourself in whilst grabbing a free lunch.
- Onsite hot drinks machine – enjoy your premium hot drink free of charge!
- Private medical insurance.
- Real career progression: as a fast-growing company, there is plenty of opportunity to learn from others and show what you can do.
- Life assurance: four times your salary for your beneficiaries.
- 25 days holiday: (plus bank holidays)
- Cycle to work scheme.
- We’re a team and therefore value technical skills for their own sake: you don’t have to go into management in order to progress.
- Have your voice heard: teams are big enough to be supportive but small enough for everyone to be heard