David Green is a Principal Consultant at Intechnica in Manchester and London.
David is an experienced management consultant, trusted advisor and IT professional with a wide range of experience across strategy, architecture and Digital Transformation.
Before joining Intechnica, David was responsible for developing and delivering global, cross-service line consulting and transformation services and was a lead SME for strategy development at an £11bn global technology services firm.
He has broad experience across industries including financial services, manufacturing, logistics, energy and utilities, healthcare, central and local government with 30-plus UK and European based clients including mid-market private equity firms, Manchester Airports Group, Callcredit Information Group, Anglian Water, Genomics England, MBDA, NHS England, National Grid and Gavi Alliance.
At Intechnica, David helps clients and investors to identify and implement opportunities to both mitigate risks and to increase business value through the use of technology.
- Developed Industry 4.0 transformation programme for 3bn euro multinational manufacturer.
- Delivered strategy and business case for the transformation of client’s application delivery lifecycle, incorporating Agile and DevOps methodologies, and delivered a full stack automated application build proof-of-value.
- Developed IT strategy to govern and optimise £300m of IT spend.
- Designed a cloud strategy and hosting remediation and enhancement plan 12 months in advance of client’s sale, supporting the achievement of a £1bn sale price.
- As technical authority, ensured technical excellence and assurance across a six workstream information governance programme.
- Technology Consulting
- Technical Assessment
- Specialist Assessment
- Change Management
- Digital Transformation
- Technical Transformation
- Technical Governance
- Application Management
- Product Development
- Performance Management