Location: Manchester, NW
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Intechnica is one of GP Bullhound’s top 50 fastest growing Northern technology businesses. Our mission is to help businesses make the most of the digital revolution. We help businesses of all sizes get the best out of their applications and the teams that run them. People turn to us to solve complex problems.
We are a software engineering first company, working with brands as well as our own products. Each role we recruit for has it’s own unique set of skills, but everyone in our company shares the same passion for what we do.
So, if you want to be part of an ambitious team that’s dedicated to creating better software, join us!
What Will You Do?
As a Frontend Developer on our Performance Team you will work in an AGILE environment within a small squad, each squad is responsible for their client or products.
Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions, you will work with designers to fulfil client vision for high profile retail sites, maintaining graphic standards and branding throughout the products interface.
What’s most important to us is your approach, we value people who are curious in outlook, entrepreneurial and driven to make a different.
- Strong understanding of and aptitude for UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Delivery focused with experience of using AGILE practices
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility
- eCommerce experience (ideal, but not essential)
- Awareness of issues around client-server software development, including scalability
- High performance and high availability systems are our speciality therefore experience in these would be advantageous
- Experience of diagnosing at all levels within systems e.g. Infrastructure, OS platform, Server platform and Application
- Knowledge of cloud technologies (e.g. AWS)
- Agile project experience
- Commercial experience in contract management and service delivery
- Flexible working: we trust people to do the right thing and don’t watch the clock
- Great career progression: as a fast-growing company, there is plenty of opportunity to show what you can do
- We value technical skills for their own sake, you don’t have to go into management to get on
- Have your voice heard: with an average of five people per squad, teams are big enough to be supportive but small enough for everyone to be heard.
- Personal pension
- Company funded medical benefit
- Life assurance, four times your salary for your beneficiaries
- Childcare vouchers
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free breakfast, fruit and snacks
Please note that we will NOT be responding to any agency applications.