Monitoring Black Friday 2017
Monitoring Black Friday 2017 Webinar | Recording
This webinar analyses the website performance of over 450 leading retailers over the Black Friday period. We examine industry trends, such as the increased influence of mobile sales and the potential impact of website slowdown on revenue and customer experience.
Speakers: James Billingham, Performance Architect, and Keith Hill, Digital Performance Account Manager.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- Black Friday trends – how 2017 industry performance compares to previous years.
- Top 450 retailer’s performance over the Black Friday period.
- The impact of website slowdown on conversions.
- Move to mobile for many consumers.
- The problem with third party tags and connections.
- Methods to reduce page size and quick wins to improve load time.
- How customer expectations are increasing.
- Best practice for managing peak trading periods.